Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Guess Who Has a Byline at The Wall Street Journal?

EAST BRUNSWICK, N.J. - Readers, this has been a few weeks in the making, but it's finally here: my first byline for The Wall Street Journal---or, at least, wsj.com, where you can find this: an interview feature with Steve McQueen, director of the soon-to-be-released film Hunger.

Hopefully this will be the first of many stories to come.

It is also why I haven't updated this blog in a little over a week: I've been working on this, and dealing with some new challenges at work and at home (situations which I'll probably elaborate on in a future post).

But I just wanted to share this with you all for now.

P.S. And oh yes, to briefly put on my movie-critic hat: the movie itself---beautiful, devastating, thought-provoking, humane and remarkable---is very much worth seeing.

No comments: