Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Wall Street Journal, Day 22: Still Alive and Kickin'

EAST BRUNSWICK, N.J. - This entry is basically to let all you readers know that I'm still alive and kicking (I have no excuse to offer as far as my lack of updates goes, so I won't even try to stammer one out)---and getting bigger stuff to edit.

Today was probably the first day that I edited mostly major stories that were assigned to me by one of the slot editors. In other words, it was the first day that I felt like I was one of the professionals. (Now I just hope I didn't screw anything up royally...) I got mostly short majors, but it's something.

That's all for today. There are other things I keep hoping I'll have time to write about, but I guess life intervenes. Hopefully I'll write something more substantive soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

At least you are checking in with your loyal readers!